Friday, April 1, 2011

EDW - Project 2 start

Well ZBrush was acting weird on my computer so instead of finishing my strawberry like I planned today, I decided to get a headstart on my next project, a human bust.

I decided that I would create the base mesh in Maya so I was working on that.  Below is what I modeled thus far, one of which with a wireframe to give a general idea of how heavy the geometry is.  And, yes, it's modeled so the top and bottom parts of the face will match up geometry-wise, I just ran out of time today to put them together.  Will do tomorrow and post again.


I'm going to finish the base mesh by the end of the weekend and get this thing into ZBrush to start doing the details.  And although you can't tell at the moment, I think I decided to try going for an Angelina Jolie sort of look.  The mouth doesn't look like it because I didn't decide to model her until I was looking for references for eyes.  I mean, her lips do scare me a little bit, but she does have beautiful eyes.


That's where I am with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment