Monday, March 28, 2011

EDW - Sculpture sketch

I created a sketch of how the overall sculpture would look ideally.  I want to have 4 to 5 strawberries arranged in a splash of water that comes out of a surface of water at the bottom (just shown in profile at the top and bottom image).  This is a 180 degree rotation.


I'm going to create the base mesh in Maya then transfer it over to ZBrush to do the details (I think).  I'm thinking it might be more economical to just do the entire water part in Maya, but I want to at least try ZBrush first.  I'm going to go this route so I can learn about importing base meshes into ZBrush, which I'm pretty sure is common practice.

I'll next post what I get out of the base mesh in Maya.



EDIT:  Well, Maya just crashed so I lost that file.  Heh.  So I'll do it again and let you know how it looks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment